Here are the answers to all the levels of GetFact Chameleon puzzles. Each puzzle is a fact and we have to find the missing word to complete the fact.
- The British eat more ___ than the French. – ONIONS
- The Bank of America was originally called the Bank of ___ – ITALY
- Chilli peppers taste ___ in space than on Earth – MILDER
- 64% of Americans prefer their ___’s company to their partner’s – CAT
- In 2017 a Brazilian great-gandmother discovered the figure of St Anthony that she’s prayed to for years was actually an ___ from The ___ of the ____. – ELF-LORD-RINGS
- A book by George H.W. Bush’s ___ spent 23 weeks on the US bestseller list – DOG
- A clock’s ___ hand is really its ___ hand – SECOND-THIRD