Here are the answers and solutions to Word Lanes Level 55. An original gameplay provides a relaxing and contemplative experience that will help you improve your knowledge every time you play.
Word Lanes Level 55
- Word Lanes Not there – HERE
- Word Lanes Jim __, comic genius with a rubber face – CARREY
- Word Lanes __ and lemons, say the bells of St Clement’s – ORANGES
- Word Lanes Dark frozen patch on a road that’s hard to see – BLACK ICE
- Word Lanes Description of breath while waiting – BATED
- Word Lanes A table designed to be placed against a wall – CONSOLE
- Word Lanes A stick, liquid, or spray for craft projects – GLUE
- Word Lanes Hitting the nail on the head – STRIKING
- Word Lanes Hannah __, alter ego of Wrecking Ball singer – MONTANA
If you need help with all levels of Word Lanes puzzles check our Word Lanes Answers page.