Here are the answers and solutions to Word Lanes Level 139. An original gameplay provides a relaxing and contemplative experience that will help you improve your knowledge every time you play.
Word Lanes Level 139
- Word Lanes Earning good money, with a decent salary – WELL PAID
- Word Lanes Beer or wine barrels – CASKS
- Word Lanes Sound from blades of grass or reeds moving in wind – SWISH
- Word Lanes Plane operators – PILOTS
- Word Lanes Responsible for operations of company – MANAGER
- Word Lanes Enfolds someone in a hug – EMBRACES
- Word Lanes Triangular bone at base of spine – SACRUM
- Word Lanes Bertie known for his crazy jelly beans – BOTT
- Word Lanes Thief who breaks into houses – BURGLAR
If you need help with all levels of Word Lanes puzzles check our Word Lanes Answers page.